This accessibility statement applies to the Walsall Toegther Partnership website.
We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. That means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver, as well as our Browsealoud embed)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is:
We have created this website to meet the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, however there are some parts that we have not been able to make fully accessible:
- you cannot modify the line height or spacing of text within the site’s accessibility controls, however the site is compatible with external tools that enable this
- older PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software
Feedback and contact information:
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille please contact us using our feedback form.
We’ll consider your request and get back to you in five working days.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website:
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact us using our feedback form.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Technical information about this website’s accessibility:
The Walsall Together Partnership is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, due to the exemptions listed below:
Disproportionate burden: We will work to provide accessible content on request, and aim to ensure all PDFs uploaded are accessible. If you require help accessing any inaccessible PDFs, please contact us using our feedback form.
The content listed below is non-accessible for the following reasons:
- PDF documents: Some of our PDF documents are difficult to navigate using a keyboard. For example, because some form controls are missing a ‘label’ tag. To resolve the many PDFs would be a disproportionate burden within the meaning of the accessibility regulations. We will aim to ensure all new and future documents relating to the Walsall Toegther Partnership are checked for accessibility compliance before upload.
Content that’s not within the scope of the accessibility regulations:
- Live video: We do not plan to add captions to all live video streams because live video is exempt from meeting the accessibility regulations.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 6 April 2021. It was last review on 26 April 2023.
What we’re doing to improve accessibility
We will test this site for accessibility periodically. We will record here the date of the most recent site test, specifying the dates by which any identified issues will be fixed.